Horchata is one of the most popular types of agua fresca, Mexico’s ubiquitous non-alcoholic drink made with fruit, nuts, flowers, water, and sugar. In this cocktail, the milky, creamy taste of horchata is amped up by 400 Conejos Espadín-Tobalá mezcal with its soft hints of wood. One taste and you’ll see why agua fresca is the seasonal drink bartenders love to spike.
- 1.5 Oz of Mezcal 400 Conejos Espadín-Tobalá
- Cinnamon horchata Water
- Garnish: Rabbit ears using pineapple leaves and cinnamon stick
Cinnamon Horchata Water
- 4 cups of water
- 3 1/3 Oz Horchata concentrate
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- Blend Cinnamon Horchata Water ingredients together.
- Fill an old-fashioned glass with ice
- Add the 400 Conejos
- Complete with the cinnamon horchata water, mix and enjoy.
- Garnish with rabbit ears and a cinnamon stick