The smooth, well-balanced taste of 400 Conejos mezcal make it a great pairing for a variety of ingredients. In this cocktail, we add sweet notes from mango and agave syrup and spicy, earthy flavors from cardamom that enhance these shared qualities in mezcal. The result is a flavorful cocktail in which the complexity of mezcal stands out in every sip.
- 1.5 Oz of Mezcal 400 Conejos Espadín-Cuishe
- Mango & cardamom Water
- 4 cups of water
- 2 large mangos peeled and cut
- ½ cup simple syrup
- ½ tbs of cardamom
- Mango Ball
- Fresh mint
- Prepare mango water by combining water, mango, simple syrup, and cardamom; blend.
- Salt the rim of an old fashioned glass.
- Fill glass with ice, add the 400 Conejos, mango water and mix.
- Garnish with mango ball and fresh mint and enjoy.