Bitters are the trend in mixology right now. That’s why a tonic is a great mezcal format. The agave’s distinctly smokey flavor is deeply enhanced by the taste and smell of rosemary and olives. This cocktail was created specifically for New York City and it’s now a Creyente signature.
- 1.5 oz Mezcal Creyente Espadín
- 0.8 oz Green lemon juice
- 0.5 oz Orange liqueur
- 1 oz Hibiscus flower concentrate
- Worm salt rim and dried hibiscus flower
- Add all ingredients in a shaker with ice and shake vigorously.
- Pour mixture from the shaker into a worm salt rimmed glass.
- Garnish with dried hibiscus flower.